LAST UPDATED: MAY 13, 2015
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
We may collect, store and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of this website.
2. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
We may use anonymous cookies to record non-personal information such as website activity, date and time of visit, and domain type. We may use this information for retargeting purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
4. Using your non-personal data
Non-personal data is collected and shared with the service AdRoll to provide relevant and targeted advertisements through retargeting. All data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify the visitor. Retargeting recognizes that the internet browser has visited the website in the last 90 days. If you would like to not participate in retargeting, you may opt-out of AdRoll’s services.
5. Products and Clients
Spine Sports offers advanced, non-invasive alternatives to orthopedic surgery to clients who may use it to recover from their own injuries and surgeries. Spine Sports Health Center cannot be held responsible if its clients engage in unethical use of the information gathered through Prospect Insight.
6. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
7. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Spine Sports may also store your login or password information for any third party applications You denote as a connector. This information is encrypted for security and is used solely to provide a connection between Prospect Insight and the third party application and will not be shared with any entity other than the third party in question.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
8. Policy amendments
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
10. Safe Harbor
Spine Sports complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Spine Sports has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.